




I was given the once in a lifetime oppertunity to work with the most miracalous subject of my life, Gavin. What a perfect subject he was too. Not only was I able to catch him through my lens, but he has taught me things that I will never forget, but take with me through the rest of my life. Gavin died in the arms of his wonderful parents early in the morning on Sunday October 28, 2007. His little body will be missed, but his spirit and all he taught us about life will live on. We love you Gav!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Once in a Lifetime
Posted by
alli may
at
12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Alli,
I just got the email about this from Trisha. I am so sorry for your families loss. I know that it might not be of any comfort, but I thought that I would let you know that Geoff and I will keep the family in our prayers. Please let us know if we can do anything to help.
These pictures of Gavin are absolutely precious. We are so sorry for your family's loss as well and are thinking of all of you.
Thank you for everything Allison. The pictures are beautiful . . . I can't tell you how much they mean to us. Thank you for all you did to help us. We love you
Allison,
So sorry to hear about your sweet little nephew. You guys are in our prayers. Your photos are priceless. What a precious memory for your family. Hope you guys are hanging in there.
Post a Comment