Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Something fun and new





I'm sorry to those of you who are not interested in what I'm doing photography wise... but I was so excited to get these new actions (that make the pictures look aged). I still need some practice, but I love the idea. Thank you Angie for all the great ideas. I'm sure most everyone who reads my blog has seen Angie's blog(the link on the right)... it goes without saying that she is pure genious at photography... as are many of you...Thanks again for all the tips.

5 comments:

Karon said...

Yes, I know I am one of those photography geniuses that you are talking about and thank you for the compliment. Ha! I love, love, love the one of Brigg at the piano!

Dezaree said...

Definitely cool! I really would like to learn how to do that. But I have so many things going on. I need to do one thing at a time. But you are really good!

sweet pickles said...

So awesome!! So if I wanted to get that action for PSE, could I?

Unknown said...

Lovely photos!
Of course we are interested in your talent!

Angie Penrose said...

Love them allison! So cute!! I think you had a typo though when you put me and the word genius in the same sentence. :) Tell your friend Nichole Van also makes her actions for elements. They are amazing. I'm so glad you posted some.