For those of you who didn't get to see us on Halloween... here are the Star Warriors themselves.
Those costumes are awesome!! You no doubt made them, right? Good work.
They are SO adorable! I am a luck aunt! :)
So CUTE!! Love the costumes. :)
I ditto everyone else on how cute your kids are! And those costumes, I know you made them (you crafty little woman)...Seriously, do your talents ever end? You amaze me.
Allison, Your photography is great. Looks like your family is doing well. Angela Rees --- check out our blog http://karlandangela.reeshome.org/drupal/
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those costumes are awesome!! You no doubt made them, right? Good work.
They are SO adorable! I am a luck aunt! :)
So CUTE!! Love the costumes. :)
I ditto everyone else on how cute your kids are! And those costumes, I know you made them (you crafty little woman)...Seriously, do your talents ever end? You amaze me.
Allison, Your photography is great. Looks like your family is doing well.
Angela Rees --- check out our blog http://karlandangela.reeshome.org/drupal/
Post a Comment