
So I am constantly finding myself an eavesdropper to many experiences much like the one below. I thought that you might enjoy experiencing our everyday lives yourself. It just occured to me as I was about to do the usual thing, which is throw the picture in the recycling bin, that these are the "small things" that will someday be the "big things".
I added the "labels" to the picture that M drew as she explained it to me later last night. This picture was found posted on the entertainment center door. This is how the conversation went (as well as I remember it):
M: "Then we were like going to church"
W: "Yeah, we were going to church"
M: "Yeah, and I was the teacher and you were in primary"
W: "yeah, and I was Sam"
M: "yeah, and I was Kelsey"
W: "yeah"
M: "Fold your arms"..."Show me how we sit in primary"... "I'm looking for a quiet helper"..."W... you were being quiet"
W: "yeah"
M: "Sam, do you want to come up"
W: "yeah"
M: "can you find a picture for me"
W: (points to the picture)
M: "which one is making a good choice???"
W: (throws hands in the air)
M: "you picked this one", (pointing to "person")
W: "yeah", (points to "person")
M: "you're right!!!"
W: "now I want to be the teacher"
M: "no, let's do something else"
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
A Day in the Life
Labels:
M's Sharing Time
Posted by
alli may
at
10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I love it!!!!!
Cute! I love sweet moments caught between siblings!
that's awesome!!! Geoff and I are laughing our butts off right now.
Kids. Awesome!
Just had to say this is so cute. Kids are the best. And it totally inspires me to put some of my kiddos funny stuff on my blog. Thanks A!
Heidi
More family Bloggers!!!
Incase your wondering who this crazy new person is leaving comments on your blog its whitney hutchins. (use to be beattie leslie and kerry daughter) I'm so thrilled this side of the family are bloggers! Your family is just too cute! Funny photography is your new hobbie, mine too! Except mine are the four legged and furry kind. haha. Come visit us hankandwhit.blogspot.com
I love that!
My kids play primary too! Maybe as G goes to school they will play school, but for now it's primary.
I love hearing their 'testimonies'.
Q is usually the teacher... go figure!
I got your Christmas card! I love it! I hope to get mine out soon!
Allison,
I got your Christmas card and your family is adorable! I thought that I'd look at your blog to see if I could find out how to get a hold of you. I've lost everything since I've moved.
I am so sorry to hear about your nephew Gavin, I can only imagine how hard this must be for all of you.
E-mail me when you get this at mcg32000@yahoo.com. I am coming in town the week between Christmas and New Year's and would love to see you and your family.
Love you and talk to you soon...
Jenny (Browning) Mansfield
Hey Allison,
I got your darling Christmas card and since I don't see you ever, I thought I could check up on you through your blog. Your blog is really awesome, I love it!! Your kids have grown so big, they are super cute.
I'm really sorry to hear about your nephew, you're pictures of him are really touching. You are very talented with photography. I hope your family is doing ok with the loss of a sweet little one. Please know that I hope all will be well with you and your fam.
I'd love to get together after the holidays w/ you and the University mansion girls, ha ha. Take care and know that I'm thinking of you.
Love,
Sadie
Post a Comment