Sunday, January 13, 2008

A peek at a few more



8 comments:

Karie said...

Cute, cute, cute! You are so talented!

jenn said...

Yeah for new pics. Super cute.

How are you? I miss you and am looking forward to seeing you this month (Friday right?). Anyway, have a great week!

heidivee said...

Allison, you are so super talented. These pics are the cutest.
See ya tomorrow night...Mike will be home by 5:30 so I'm all set. :)

Heidi

Angie Penrose said...

So cute! I love the top one.

Unknown said...

Very cute Al. Thanks for showing more!

I sure wish I was going out for 'girls night'!

The Green's said...

Allison,
I love the pictures! You are so good and I'm so impressed that you have done it self taught! I for sure want you to get some of Londyn! I am thinking maybe in a few weeks?! I will keep in toch with you and we will have to figure out a time that works best.

Danielle

The Green's said...

Allison,
I love the pictures! You are so good and I'm so impressed that you have done it self taught! I for sure want you to get some of Londyn! I am thinking maybe in a few weeks?! I will keep in toch with you and we will have to figure out a time that works best.

Danielle

The Green's said...

Sorry it posted twice!!!