Allison, They are so cute!!!! Thanks again!
You have a talent me dear! My favorite it the first one!
so so so cute! You're amazing!
These are adorable. I LOVE the first one!
I am not worthy...will you give me photography/photoshop lessons? Please?Super cute as usual.
Oh, p.s.- what did you mean by knowing where you stand with the bedroom furniture and camera? I'm lost, am I missing something? =)
they look awesome, she looks older than 2 weeks for sure. What a doll!
So-what camera setting, backdrop and lighting are you using? I really NEED you to show me your stuff! I was not kidding about being your apprentice.
All I have to say is, Eat your heart out Anne Geddes.
So cute Allison. Love the wings. =)
These are so great Al!You do a beautiful job!
Woowha Woman!!! When did you become an official professional?! No more free photo sessions girl. You've got something here...LOVE IT!
Allison, you are so good at that! By the way, I just tagged you. You need to go to my glod and get the directions. Can't wait to see your responses!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Allison,
They are so cute!!!! Thanks again!
You have a talent me dear! My favorite it the first one!
so so so cute! You're amazing!
These are adorable. I LOVE the first one!
I am not worthy...will you give me photography/photoshop lessons? Please?
Super cute as usual.
Oh, p.s.- what did you mean by knowing where you stand with the bedroom furniture and camera? I'm lost, am I missing something? =)
they look awesome, she looks older than 2 weeks for sure. What a doll!
So-what camera setting, backdrop and lighting are you using? I really NEED you to show me your stuff! I was not kidding about being your apprentice.
All I have to say is, Eat your heart out Anne Geddes.
So cute Allison. Love the wings. =)
These are so great Al!
You do a beautiful job!
Woowha Woman!!! When did you become an official professional?! No more free photo sessions girl. You've got something here...LOVE IT!
Allison, you are so good at that! By the way, I just tagged you. You need to go to my glod and get the directions. Can't wait to see your responses!
Post a Comment