
I just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry that this is happening to you and not me. I don't know why the worst things happen to the best people and there is no ryhme or reason. I need you to know that whatever this road is that you are about to walk down, however bumpy, or dark, or ugly, or horrible, I promise to hold your hand and walk it with you as long as you will allow me. You are an amazing person and friend, and my hero, and i love you and am honored to be on your list of people to contact in case of emergency.
love, alli
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Dearest Jules,
Posted by
alli may
at
8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Alli- I will pray for your friend. I know that she is lucky to have you in her life.
What an awesome girl you are. We are all lucky to have a friend like you. I too will pray for your sweet friend. Cancer is such an unfair disease.
Love you!
Allison,
Thanks for all your support! I'm so glad you started the "chemo buddy". I actually look forward to whoever will join me on Thursdays. Thanks for everything, especially your friendship, support and love. I know you'll help me through this crappy disease.
Thanks for all your kind words and for walking with me every year!
Love ya,
Jules
Post a Comment