This post really made our day. We missed you guys this weekend, but we are so happy you were able to celebrate Gavin's birthday with your family. Thank you for always being such a loving support to us. We love you guys.
You are such an amazing person, I would be honored to have my link on your blog! What a great thing to do, we always celebrate my parents' birthdays too (well, I guess this was the first year for my dad-but you know..) Your children are beautiful, what a great lesson you are teaching them! It's so comforting to know that families are forever. I love you!
This is Marci from the ward/high school. I was excited to find your blog! You have a beautiful family, and it is so fun to read about how you are doing. Blogs are so great. I have one too but it's private so if you email me at mlskyline333@yahoo.com I will send you an invite.
What a neat idea! I can't believe that was already a year ago. We miss you guys! Hope you are doing well. :) Tell B hi for us and that you guys need a trip up here. :)
Hey Allison, just wanted to say HI and I think about you all the time, even though I feel like I never see you. When can I come see your new basement? Let's get together soon...a girl's night would be GREAT! Maybe we could go see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Did you see the first one? It's one of my favorite movies. Anyway, call me!! Or I'll call you... :)
11 comments:
This post really made our day. We missed you guys this weekend, but we are so happy you were able to celebrate Gavin's birthday with your family. Thank you for always being such a loving support to us. We love you guys.
This is so sweet, Alli! It gave me the chills. You are so supportive and thoughtful.
You are such an amazing person, I would be honored to have my link on your blog!
What a great thing to do, we always celebrate my parents' birthdays too (well, I guess this was the first year for my dad-but you know..)
Your children are beautiful, what a great lesson you are teaching them! It's so comforting to know that families are forever.
I love you!
Hey girl.
I miss you too!
I keep coming back and checking for an update!
I hope you are well. I think about you all the time!
I love Brigg's face and Mabel holding Will's arm down. How fun for you guys to celebrate!
This is Marci from the ward/high school. I was excited to find your blog! You have a beautiful family, and it is so fun to read about how you are doing. Blogs are so great. I have one too but it's private so if you email me at mlskyline333@yahoo.com I will send you an invite.
Ohhh! I love that you did balloons too. I got the chills when I saw these pictures. Alli- you are amazing.
What a neat idea! I can't believe that was already a year ago. We miss you guys! Hope you are doing well. :) Tell B hi for us and that you guys need a trip up here. :)
You are such a thoughtful sister-in-law and aunt. I know that you must be such a strength to them. I will call you soon -- take care :)
Hey Allison, just wanted to say HI and I think about you all the time, even though I feel like I never see you. When can I come see your new basement? Let's get together soon...a girl's night would be GREAT! Maybe we could go see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Did you see the first one? It's one of my favorite movies. Anyway, call me!! Or I'll call you... :)
This is so sweet. What a great way to honor your sweet nephew and to help your children remember his presence on earth. Love you!
TN
Post a Comment