

M is so excited to be Y7! She was thrilled to have a friend party this year. We did mini makeovers, which turned into micro mini makeovers because, as usual, her mom over planned and ran out of time. We are just so thrilled to watch shows like Sponge Bob now!!! (some more thrilled than others in our home! :) )
M is...
tender
sweet
pokey
shy
friendly
smart
funny
and we love her more than anything.
Happy Birthday Moe!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Finally Y7
Posted by
alli may
at
1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
What a cute picture of Mabel and her friends! I hope her birthday was wonderful!
Happy Birthday M! She is just the cutest. I really need you to take pics of us again. Yours are so great. By the way, how is the house coming? Mind if I drop by today to take a peek? :)
Happy Birthday M -- I bet it was a fun party and I hope you had a great day!!
You are much too young to have a seven year old -- you are a wonderful mom! Miss you tons!!
Mabel is so pretty. Miss you guys...
Happy Birthday Mabel! Looks like you had a fabulous party.
Happy Birthday Mabelouhoo! I love you and I am proud of you. You are such a good example to me. Thank you for being the best niece in the world!
What a beautiful girl she is! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment