Saturday, February 21, 2009

We're Under Construction






Here's a peek into our remodel going on week 4 soon. Can't wait to be to week 6 when it's complete!!! Thanks to Steph for loaning us her contractor!!!

18 comments:

fluffy said...

Holy geese girl...you should have just moved, it would have probably been easier!!! Looks way different. Looks like way too much work. Are you planning on having just one big room? Can't wait for you to have us all over for dinner when its finished so we can see it!lol

Karie said...

Wow - can't wait to see it finished. How do you live without a kitchen?

Tennisa Nordfelt said...

Amazing! I can't wait to see it. You are a trooper living without a kitched for 6 weeks, but I guess it's worth it for a dream kitchen! SO happy for you!

J said...

So fun!! You just keeping finding all sorts of house projects to keep you busy. After this is done what's next? :) I can't wait to see it someday -- miss you tons!!

Stephanie said...

WOW, I'm glad you shared this...looks crazy there, but it will be so worth it!

Sandie said...

I'm officially inviting myself over to see the finished product!

Sandie said...

I'm officially inviting myself over to see the finished product!

Angie Penrose said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the finished project!

sweet pickles said...

Thanks for borrowing my contractor! He says it's going to be awesome. I can't wait to check it out in real life!

jenn said...

So exciting! And I'm sure it will be worth all the wait and mess when it's all finished. I'm sure it will be beautiful! Love your fridge. :)

T.Bailey said...

I'm loving it. Can't wait to see the final masterpiece!

Dezaree said...

Holy Geeze! I say you are under construction! I bet it's going to look amazing once you're done though. We will definitely have to take a trip up to see it. I mean.....we want to see you guys more....since it's been so long. So we will just wait until it's all done. Can't wait!

Nickie said...

Good luck with all that, I can't wait to see the after pictures.
I know you'll do super cute stuff with it.
Love you!

The Green's said...

Oh my I had no idea that your remodel was this kind of a remodel. I thought you were just reapinting and changing some things, not the entire house. I want to see it when it is done. I'm sure it will be amazing since your house was darling before. Thanks again for coming to my house and showing me some things on elements. You are such a sweet heart and I owe you big time.

joey said...

So week six is coming up, I better pop over soon. How are you surviving? Can I invite you to dinner?

Unknown said...

Holy renovation! It actually looks quite clean for being right in the middle of a project! That is some major construction! I can't wait to see what your plans are!

Summer said...

Wow guys...it looks like it's going to be awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product! Hope all is well! Glad to finally see some posts too. :)

Kelli Lindsey said...

How are you living without a kitchen!! I can't wait to see this soon! That is looking gorgeous :) You are a great decorator! Kells