
Look at this bunch of monkeys!!! Let me introduce you to Ralph Rottinsomething (w/the bad attitude), Papa someone (with the 70's mustach), Otto something German (the natzi??? in the silly pants), Marilyn (the movie star), Haty (the crazy cat lady), and me... Tiny Bubbles. I don't know that anyone not pictured here will think it's funny... but SERIOUSLY we were laughing so hard through the whole very dramatic Murder Mystery Dinner! The funnest part was getting dressed and ready for the whole thing! Still laughing at the pictures!
p.s. can't wait to explain the straw cigarette to my kids later!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Posted by
alli may
at
10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I don't know if I'm just plain tired (it is 11:42 PM) or if this is seriously funny...but I'm totally laughing. Nice dress. And wig. And tell Brent he looks good as a bad boy. Hahahaha...how fun!!
I laughed pretty hard! It probably helps that I know all of you in the picture! Allison I love the new look! The wig is a must!
It's good to hear from you! Your kitchen is looking beautiful!
You should dress as Tiny Bubbles more often- it suits you! :)
How did the pics turn out? I've been stressed about them all weekend. I hope I didn't totally botch them.
that is hilarious!! :)
Lookin' good baby cakes!
Why didn't you put on this ensamble for us last night!
Post a Comment