Saturday, April 25, 2009

Drum roll please... here's the final!












I am so very happy with my newly remodeled, now dream home. THANKS SO MUCH TO MIKE for everything and to Steph for lending your hubby to us! Thanks to my Dad for helping Brent with all the brick, thanks to Brent for building the mantle and eveyrthing else, and thanks to Craig for helping with the floor and baseboards. As you can tell, we're (meaning I) am still working on decorating and final touches. Maybe someday we'll even have shutters! :) (our shutters are taking forever). In the end it was all worth the wait!!!

23 comments:

jenn said...

It turned out so beautifully! It really is a dream kitchen. Last night I felt like we were sitting in a kitchen straight out of a magazine. I'm so happy for you and your new amazing house.

Melanie said...

Absolutely Beautiful Alli! I have already put Nate to work making plans on our remodel. Kudos on the decorations, very elegant!

Sandie said...

It looks amazing! Thanks for sharing it.

Amy Joy said...

That is so nice! You all did a great job. Maybe someday you can come decorate my home? When I get one:)

The Mighty Murray's said...

That looks beautiful. I was out on a walk while Maddie was at dance last Wed. and almost stopped and knocked to see it, but didn't want to be rude! Kristen had been telling me how beautiful it was. I love it.

~The Vreeken Family~ said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

fluffy said...

You go girl...I'm jelous.

Karie said...

Wow, you did a beautiful job! Now enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

It looks FABULOUS! Lovin' it all!

heidivee said...

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I'm a little green with envy. :)

Angie Penrose said...

Wow Allison!! That looks awesome!!!

Jamie said...

wow, it's gorgeous. I'm doing to have to come see it in person!

Dezaree said...

It turned out absolutely AMAZING!! Can't wait to see it in person! We're not jealous at all ;)

J said...

Beautiful -- you will have to invite us over :) Miss you lots!!

Jules said...

Love it! The front looks looks super too. Great run & love seat.

Lance and Em said...

Oh my heart!!!!! Your house looks so fantastic!

Nickie said...

Beee-ay-ute-iful!!!

sweet pickles said...

It really is soooo amazing. Makes me cringe when I come home to my place. I would seriouly just stand and admire all day long if I were you!

Walker Family said...

Everything looks beautiful Allison! Congrats!!!

Tara said...

Your house looks so great. I had to show Jon. I am hoping for a remodel one day. Hopefully sooner rather than later. I can't wait after seeing these pictures. You have great taste!

Unknown said...

*Gasp* Oh my!!!! It is BEAUTIFUL! I sooooo love it! You guys did SUCH a great job!

*** can you really reach the microwave up there?????!!!!!!!

Jileen Ward said...

You guys did an awesome job on your housse, holy cow! you guys went to town and a job well done! miss ya guys!

{Quinci} said...

Oh my gosh i love it! it seriously looks amazing! You really should go into this for a living. I was so glad to talk with you the other day and get to know you. your such a qt. thanks for all the ideas for our house.