Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Got the Project Bug
























So every once in apparantly 10 years I am a little "Martha Stewart". A close friend (who's a Relief Society Pres.)asked me for a favor... the favor being to find something worth $8.00 for her to give to 5 of her most trusted women in the ward. I, knowing that these woman do so much for me, and my fellow ward members, really wanted to find something spectacular to give. I got the idea of those super cute, chic, and spunky aprons that you find at boutiques. Of course, I couldn't afford those aprons, so I decided to make some myself. I wish you knew each of the women that the aprons were given to, because I bought each woman fabric that I thought was suited just for her. If you think these are cute... call me in 10 years. Who knows, maybe I'll get creative again!

6 comments:

heidivee said...

Yay! I have been waiting to see these! So stinkin' cute, Allison. Seriously, awesome job! And cards to match? Wow. I'm going to start calling you AlliMartha. :) You are so talented. I hope you realize that.

J said...

So cute -- you are so talented!

I sure miss you!!

WE ARE COMING SOON FOR A VISIT -- I hope we will be able to get together! :)

Sandie said...

I love them! The colors are fantatstic.

Unknown said...

Those are SO great Alli! I love them! What a project! Hope you are well!

J said...

I LOVE My Uber Cute Apron!
Thank YOU! You are Soooo Talented!
Mmmm-Wah!

Walker Family said...

I need your email address Allison, I made my blog private. Send it to andrea25walker@gmail.com :)