
This is just a shout out to my favorite guy in the whole wide world. I had a little girls weekend with some of my favorite friends, and B was the one who made my wonderful weekend happen because he got us the hotel room, took over for me all weekend, and did it with a smile. It not only allowed me to have a break, but it refreshed me as a mom, and I was able to appreciate him even so much more than I already did. My husband is the best, even though I like to remind him that he's not perfect, he is pretty near perfect. I love, love, love this man so much (even now that we are wrinkled)! Thanks babe!!!
Monday, November 16, 2009
My Favorite Guy
Posted by
alli may
at
3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Awww, now I feel ungrateful! Sweet post, and sweet weekend! Lots of fun. Thanks for everything!
I am totally feeling 'wrinkly' lately! Man!
Great photo of you two. You are a fabulous pair!
Thanks Babe. I love you too!!
Ok, that is sooo cute!! I love this picture of you guys and I just love that Brent was so sweet to do that for you and some friends. What a nice guy!
We should call you Brallison- like Brangelina. You are both beautiful like Brad and Angelina. However, I think you both are much more talented, kind, and genuine. Not that I know the Pitt family by any means. But I know the two of you and I am a huge fan. Love you both!
He is a keeper. You are a keeper. Pretty perfect, don't you think?
What a cute picture! I've always admired what great people and great parents you are!
--Monica
B is a great one. I must say he's one of my fav's! And you are both looking so FAB in the photo!
This is an adorable picture of you guys!!!
what a sweet husband! and, as far as the wrinkles go...i swear you two look just like i last saw you...around 16 years ago. BEAUTIFUL couple! ;)
Post a Comment