






We were invited to spend Family Night with the Riddles horses last week. The kids had so much fun. At first my kids were all petrified being near the horses, but by the end of the night M was feeding them. It was so fun being with our neighbors and friends.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
FHE with the horses
Posted by
alli may
at
11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
This pics are darling. Alli- you are a phenomenal photographer. And I am so proud of M and W for riding the horse. Woohoo!!!
Cute pictures! I think all three of the kids are wearing such cute outfits. They look like they're dressed up for a photo shoot or something--you know, all coordinating and everything.
I may be way off but is this Allison May, whose parents are Ike and Marilyn and siblings are Heidi and Brad??? I've looked through your entire blog trying to find a picture of you so I'd know if you're who I think you are, but I couldn't find a single one! Anyway, I linked to your blog through Steph Pickle's blog and wanted to say hello if this is the Allison May I think it is. You use to take piano lessons from my mom and I think you went on a date with my brother once. If not, you can just ignore this message, but if it is, please visit my blog and let me know so I don't go crazy!
Erin (Hinckley) Miller
Post a Comment