Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Super Kids





Last week we attended a super hero convention of sorts. It was actually a Family Night Out that was themed around Super Heros. Thanks to the Branans for inviting us. The picture of W brings a whole new meaning to Strong Willed. W is the most stubborn kid you will ever meet who is also obsessed with his muscles, which has been a good tool for getting him to eat healthy foods. He is continually asking me what will help his muscles grow big and strong like Spiderman's. However, he is constantly balancing out his diet with plenty of sugar...the kid is addicted to it (I wonder where he gets it). M and Bob had fun too, but no one was as excited as W aka Spiderman. We had a great time.

5 comments:

T.Bailey said...

Oh my- I would have loved to have been there. I would have lauged like crazy. What a stinkin' cute idea! I have the coolest niece and nephews EVER!!!!!!!!

Angie Penrose said...

That is so cute!! I use the "your muscles will grow if you eat that" with T too. Works every time! Looks like a fun time. :)

Dezaree said...

That is an awesome idea! I only hope that Geoff and I will be as cool of parents as you and Brent. The kids are too cute. Brent looks so happy to be there ;)

sweet pickles said...

Your kids do look SUPER. Seriously.

Unknown said...

I love that M is standing like a little lady holding up her weight!

And W, well, he may just grow up to be a super hero... you never know!