Being Tagged
I was tagged last year and have been tagged again by my friend Jenny. I am just re-writing my last tag. I'm only doing this for her since she missed it... sorry for everyone else who's already read it.
I wish I would've known I was running in the game, so I could run faster and further away. Unfortunately, for those who have played games with me before- already know this, I am really good at losing... so here I am again... this time giving you 8 interesting things about me.
1. I'm really good at losing games, and have worked hard to become a good loser (since this is a weakness that runs in the family).
2. I still dance around my house, and am constantly choreographing dances in my head. ( I like to think that I'm still good).
3. I have more embrassing moments than anyone you will ever meet. When I go on girls trips, we spend much of the time laughing at my embrassing moments. (here's a reminder if you've heard any: big guns, court story, "MMMMiiiinnnnddddyyyy", there's a million more that I can't think of right now.)
4. I bite my fingernails. This is more disgusting than interesting, I realize, but is the worst habit I have, and haven't been able to break (and something I hate about myself).
5. I am not a good mom. This is totally unrelated to how much I love my kids. I know you all will flatter me by telling me it's not true, but you lie, I really know deep down I am not good-mom material. I do try to figure a way to be better all the time, but it all comes down to what God gave me- and not much of that helps in the kid department. I vow everyday not to do this to another child. I do know I'm an OK mom. Luckily, my kids don't know any different. Love My Kids!!!
6. I like sports, but I am terrible at sports. I loved that at my college Dance was considered a sport (the jazz dance team), then I was really good at my sport (even though I only realize how good I was looking back), but I wish I was better at sports. I HATE Church sports and know that I will be called to be over Church sports... and will cry, but accept because that is how I am.
7. Are we done yet!!! I like to do many different things like: sew, scrapbook, photography, decorate, cook, play piano, but I am not great at any of these things. The one thing I feel I'm great at, is taking something old, or mismatched, and changing it to make it great... well, great to me. I loved my flag table at the village. And I love to be original-and take a popular idea and change it to be different. I can't stand copying (like pottery barn- be different!).
8. I used to compose music. I think this is something most people do not know about me (except Carolyn and Jessica). I only have one song that's any good, but I used to compose all the time.
There you go. This was sort of depressing to realize how non-interesting I am.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Being Tagged Again for Jenny
Posted by
alli may
at
10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Non-interesting, huh? That is the LAST thing I think of when I think of you. You are one of the most talented people I've ever met and you are good at everything you do. Speaking of copying- I totally copied your kids bathroom (hope you don't mind- but I figure I live far enough away now that I can steal all of your cute ideas!)because I was in love with it. I even wrote about it on my blog. So give your self some credit for the amazing, talented, and fun person that you are.
You are so NOT boring! You are my crafting hero!
Love the part about not being a good mom (which you are) and that doesn't equate to how much love you have for them. My sentiments exactly. =)
I have to agree you are so NOT boring. You know how to paint, paint, paint...take awesome pics...and make those yummy oreos. Not boring by any measurement!
Post a Comment