Husband Tag...
What is his name? Bailey
How long did you date? We're still trying to date after almost 9 years of marriage
How long have you been married? 9 years june 12
Who eats more sweets? ME!!!
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is
Who is a better singer? definitely me, sorry honey...i love you!:)
Who is smarter? Hands down..... HIM
Who does the laundry? I do, he puts away
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? 2/3 of the time me
Who cooks dinner? Me or the chef at the restraunt
Who drives? Him
Who is more stubborn? DEFINITELY me.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me on the cheek because he wimped out. :)
Who asked who out? Him
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings? same, living... him
Who wears the pants? Unfortunately that would probably be bossy old me, but I like to think it's a joint effort... yes... it's a big pair of pants
I tag Jen, Tennis, Steph, Joey and Kacee (if you haven't already done it)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Husband Tag
Posted by
alli may
at
9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Thanks Alli..I found Jon, Scott, and Jeff's blogs if you want to check it out I'll send you that way......I sufre hope we can hook up next time I'm in Utah!
Hi Allison. Kajsa and I have checked out your blog a few times (via Jenn & Caroline's blogs). We love reading about your family and checking in on you. Just wanted to say hi.
LOL! Like the 'big pair of pants' comment! Silly!
You guys are such a great couple...we love hanging out with you!
Well I guess I need to get the tag done! I still haven't done Jenn's tag. B is awesome!
Great tag! Brent is an awesome guy and you are a superb girl...perfect match!
Fun seeing you this weekend. Hope things went well with the basement.
I will happily accept the tag...I have one from my sister to do first, but I'll get to it soon!
So, I stumbled onto your blog from Markay's. Amazing we live around the corner from each other. Life can be crazy. I love your blog. Your kids are gorgeous! Don't be surprised if you see your name under "blogs I stalk". I'm getting pretty good at it. ;)
Sandie
So I popped in hoping you'd posted pictures from this weekend. I'm itchin to see how they turned out! I'm sure they're spectacular...
Post a Comment