Thursday, April 17, 2008

What I've been up to (for Jenn)















Thanks to Jenn and Charity I found some awesome spots for pictures...perfect for taking this engaged couple. Here's a peek.

20 comments:

fluffy said...

Very cute. I just might have to hire you to do baby Burningham's newborn pics!!!

Angie Penrose said...

These are great Allison! I love the locations. I think the last one is my fav!

Dezaree said...

Very very cute.

Lindsay said...

You are freakin awesome! You pictures keep getting better and better.

heidivee said...

WOW. Gorgeous, Allison. I'm serious. You should be charging major bucks for these. You rock, girl!!

Brandy said...

K I am so impressed you are talented! Are you doing this for fun or a business I'd be very interested to know.

T.Bailey said...

If I get married, I mean when I get married to David Beckham I will have you do our announcements fo sho!!!!

T.Bailey said...

If I get married, I mean when I get married to David Beckham I will have you do our announcements fo sho!!!!

joey said...

So cute Allison, i LOVE them!

kacee said...

okay, I am totally inspired to lose 20 lbs so I can have you take some killer family pictures for me!

...or maybe we can just take a few of the kids, bag the diet and overload on smart cookies! :)

jenn said...

Amen, Kacee!

Alli, these turned out awesome! I hope your clients LOVED them....they should.

I really do like the ones at the old railroad station. Very cool. The marina ones turned out darling as well. They (and you) are awesome!

Stephanie said...

These turned out so great!! What a a talent. I also saw Hannah's birth announcements. AMAZING!!! We miss you to, need to go to dinner again :)

sweet pickles said...

You are AWESOME!

Kri May said...

Hey Allison,
Its Kristin, I hurried home and looked up your blog so I wouldn't forget your address. These pictures are amazing. I'll talk to Brian and call you about when we can get together!!

Tennisa Nordfelt said...

A-MAZ-ING! I am so happy you are my talented friend. :)

The Green's said...

Allison you truly are so talented! These pictures are so darling! You go girl you've got something!!!!

Unknown said...

Great photos Ali!
Love the location!!!
How are you?

Tara said...

Hi Allison,

I found your site on Jenny Brownings. She found mine on Jeff hall's and left a comment. Anyway, it is fun to see your cute family. I think the last time I saw you you were pregnant with M. Great to see your blog.

Tara Ward

Shelly said...

Hi allison! Shelly (Hall) here...way too weird how we find old friends! Great to see you and your family! I didn't know you were such a talented photog!

Anonymous said...

Can I ask where those pictures were taken? I am trying to find places for my engagement pictures, and somwhere fun and not over used. I love these! if I didn't already have a photographer, I'd be calling you!