Monday, May 12, 2008

To the woman of this crazy house!!!!




First an apology. This is B, and I have no idea what I am doing. I just hope you can see this when I am done.

This is just a quick post to let A know how much we love her. I was going to post a picture of her but she seems to always be taking the pics.

Thanks for being you. It is good to know that we have a chef, maid, photographer, nurse, landscaper, interior designer, electrician, carpenter, comedian, artist, teacher, taxi driver, singer, dancer, seamstress, friend and MOM all rolled up into one person.

And it always seems that when we need something else you go and reveal a new talent. You always find ways to amaze me.

Happy Mothers Day (a bit late).

I love you!!

B

7 comments:

Karon said...

Way to go B - this is a great post! I love the picture of the kids too!

Heidi said...

She's not just amazing you guys but us too!! We love you Big Al!!

alli may said...

thanks babe...no i love you more!!! :) Maybe I should teach you to log in as yourself so it doesn't look like i posted something so nice to myself! :)

Lindsay said...

She really is amazing, isn't she?! You are a great mom Allison!

jenn said...

Well isn't that just the sweetest little bit of blog-hacking I've ever seen! What a thoughtful post. Way to go Brent! Alli, you truly are such an amazing person and a bundle full of talent. I'm so glad to know you and even luckier to be your friend.

Nickie said...

What a nice shout out from the hubs! You guys are sickeningly cute (which is good).

The Mansfield's said...

How nice of you Brent. Both of you are lucky to have eachother and I think the world of you two. Love you and miss you!