I love what you did with the pictures. You are so creative and beautiful. I love the long hair. Funny how our hair has been similar through the years, but I just cut mine all off. It was too much gray to color. I hope you never have that prob.
Allison: Ron and I abslutely LOVE the picture you took of Ashlyn. We would love to get a good digital copy of that so we could print it - what's your fee dearie? Maybe we'll see you while we're there next week! Your family is adorable!
I wish we could have been at the reunion, but I was a week away from giving birth! :) We are so glad we found your blog off of Bonnie's! Tell Brent we say hello, your kids are the cutest!!
4 comments:
love it when I sit next to the 8-month prego and look totally bigger!!
I love what you did with the pictures. You are so creative and beautiful. I love the long hair. Funny how our hair has been similar through the years, but I just cut mine all off. It was too much gray to color. I hope you never have that prob.
Allison: Ron and I abslutely LOVE the picture you took of Ashlyn. We would love to get a good digital copy of that so we could print it - what's your fee dearie? Maybe we'll see you while we're there next week! Your family is adorable!
I wish we could have been at the reunion, but I was a week away from giving birth! :) We are so glad we found your blog off of Bonnie's! Tell Brent we say hello, your kids are the cutest!!
Post a Comment