
I did a photoshoot with Baby Elle last month and thought she was too cute not to post. Baby Elle is my cousin Brian's baby. Couldn't she be the Gerber baby??? Thanks to Kristin for the fun (Elle's mom) and thanks to B for the indoor studio lights for my 30th!!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Baby Elle
Posted by
alli may
at
8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Indoor lights? You are to fancy for me! I don't even attempt that. :) She is so cute! What a gorgeous picture!!
That is awesome!
Ooooh, nice gift! Can't wait to see what you do with that!
Cute photo!
I'm just happy to see you post!
Miss you!
What an adorable baby! She should be the gerber baby.
Great picture, as always!
ps- how are the spider nightmares? UGH!
Such talent! such a cutie!
Sooo cute!
Post a Comment