Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Malaga... our last destination




Malaga, Spain was our last destination. From Malaga we traveled to Antequra and Granada. In Europe at the resturaunts and cafe's drinks cost 3.50 euro(which is close to $5) and they are small glass bottles of pop, or a bottled water... so basically we were always left thirsty. On the night of our 10th anniversary we were so thirsty we ended up having dinner at McDonalds just so we could get an American sized drink! Hallelujia for American free refills, free tap water, and for the first time in my life... SUPERSIZING!!! :)The beach was beautiful but there is nothing worse to kill the moment like some naked breasts! I HATED the Topless part of the Topless Beaches! It was great to spend some quiet time on the beach before our last bout of the crazy spanish driving and really long flight home.

Highs and Lows of Malaga:
Beautiful views from our room
walk to the beach
free band concert where they all sing in english
walking street mall
driving our car (equivilant to a Geo Metro)
we never did use the beday... do women use these?

The pictures are all views from our hotel room.

2 comments:

jenn said...

I can totally see Chris and I doing the same thing and hitting the Mickey-D's on the anniversary just for the coke. You two are smart, I say. :)

Happy Anniversary! What beautiful places you got to visit. So happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a wonderful trip! So did you sport the topless action?!!! You know... when in Rome, or in your case Spain!

Beautiful photos! You are looking very trim little lady!

I'd love to get away. I could really use that.