Thursday, October 15, 2009

yes...we're still alive somewhere out there







We are still here and doing so very well. We couldn't be more content with life, well maybe we could, but, we are finding joy in our everyday life. We are enjoying the fingerprints (sometimes we-meaning I-need to stop enjoying them and clean them). But we are indeed so happy. We are so glad about our latest addition to the B household... a boat. Who buys a boat so late in the season... yeah... we do... so we got as much enjoyment as we could with the time we had left in the warm weather. The kids are so extactic!

We are grateful for what we have, praying for those without, and giving as much as we can to help out.

6 comments:

Karon said...

Great pictures! I love the one of the three kids on the tube! Those faces are priceless!

Karie said...

I love the pic of you! Go mom!

Unknown said...

Nice! on the boat purchase! We would love a boat. There is a big fat river we could be out on often, that is as often as the weather is warm... which isn't that often. So we just keep wondering if we should ever get one! They make for great family memories, and I'm sure the one of your children screaming (photo) is a great one!
How are you?

T.Bailey said...

Check out Alli's mad skills- woowoo!

Angie Penrose said...

Glad to see you guys are still alive!! :) Love the pic of the 3 kiddos. That is too cute.

jenn said...

I am so, so, so excited for your family that you got a boat. You won't regret it...my best family memories nearly all involve the boat and lake. Woo-Hoo!