
There are so many things to be Thankful for that I don't know where to begin. I am so thankful for good kids who love each other and are healthy. I am so grateful for a husband who is my best friend, my soulmate and my sweetheart. I am so thankful for my health. I am thankful for both our families. I am so thankful for food. I am thankful for good friends who forgive my weaknesses. I am thankful for money, for B's job, and for all we have that help us live comfortably.
We had a wonderful time in Vegas this weekend with B's family. The kids had a great time. Traveling with the kids is one of my least favorite things to do. I am too high strung for the whole experience, but they did as well as they could've possibly done. We are so grateful for the Mortensen family for taking us all in. I can't even imagine the cost, time, and energy that Cindy and Dave put into the whole weekend. I don't think I saw Cindy sit down once, and Dave got into his swimsuit at least twice to go out in the pool with my kids. Thanks a million to them. It's always great to be with family. I did miss my Grandma's homemade pies. They are the BEST! Hopefully I can steal her receipe and make some for Christmas.
I am mostly grateful for the Savior who gave his life so that we can be with our families eternally. I wish I could ease the pain that Jay and Linds are in right now, but I know that I can't... this is a long journey they have to travel alone (with Heavenly Father). I am grateful for my testimony of the Savior and am so grateful to feel his love always. I hope they can feel his love right now too. Thanks to all you who love and support us! I hope everyone had a great holiday.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Giving Thanks
Posted by
alli may
at
9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Fun to hear some new things about you! You always make me laugh!
Umm,have I told you before that I totally LOVE your playlist? Prolly just gonna keep you up all day to listen ;)
Very well said!
Thank you so much for coming all the way to Vegas this last weekend. It meant a lot to have you guys here. Thanks for being a great sister and friend! I love you!
Cute Christmas Card..Cute Blog..Cute little family. Are you getting any sleep? ha ha After looking at your Blog twice and balling twice I finally decided I just needed to get on and post a comment without reading or looking at the pictures of Gavin. What strong amazing people Jason and Linsay are!
I am so impressed with your picture taking skills. (Is that your sis married to Elsasser?) small world.
Camille, Stacie, Trina and I are trying to plan a little get together after the holidays would you like to join us?
Keep in touch
Robyn
Post a Comment