Friday, November 9, 2007

Going Green


So... I hate vegetables. I am one of the least healthy eaters you will meet. I'm not necessarily always eating junk, but I'm not healthy at all. I love white carbs, and anything healthy is usally covered in something fattening. This is something that my sister-in-law, Karon, has inspired me to change about myself... so after seeing my new inspiration, Dr. Oz, I tried a spinach drink. The 1st one was compeletly aweful with a capitol YUCK! I called Karon to see what tips she had for me. She really helped... thank you Karon. So I am turning a new page with vegetables. Here's to Health!

7 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

Good for you! I need to drink something like that. :)

Karon said...

Awesome! So, have you had one that you've liked yet?

Anonymous said...

Nasty!! Doesn't spinach salad sound way better? =)

Joey

sweet pickles said...

I have eaten so much junk the last few days that that actually looks good! My body must be craving some nutrients...

sweet pickles said...

I have eaten so much junk the last few days that that actually looks good! My body must be craving some nutrients...

Unknown said...

It looks like a yummy lime slushy. It doesn't SOUND like it! I'd rather eat my veggies than drink them! Ewwww!

Unknown said...

It looks like a yummy lime slushy. It doesn't SOUND like it! I'd rather eat my veggies than drink them! Ewwww!