You do such great work. I am very impressed. I really love the pictures of Jason and Lindsey. They are such amazing people. You'll have to take pictures of us once we have a family. We're coming up there in a few weeks, so we will have to get together. Not that I am trying to plug my work or anything, but I put a link to my craft blog on our page (Dez's crafty corner)....so if you're interested in anything at all, let me know. I can bring it up when we come up (the 8th)..tell Tennisa too :)
4 comments:
You do such great work. I am very impressed. I really love the pictures of Jason and Lindsey. They are such amazing people. You'll have to take pictures of us once we have a family. We're coming up there in a few weeks, so we will have to get together. Not that I am trying to plug my work or anything, but I put a link to my craft blog on our page (Dez's crafty corner)....so if you're interested in anything at all, let me know. I can bring it up when we come up (the 8th)..tell Tennisa too :)
Look at you?! Way to go! You're doing awesome. They're all so cute. Love the cute card at the top. Hope you're doing well.
Good job Al. It looks like you have been busy! They are beautiful photos.
Those look fabulous! What are you using for backdrops? Are you accepting applications for apprentices?
Post a Comment