
I'm sure no one really cares, but it has taken me quite some time to finally decorate the shelf that's been hung for over 6 months. I think I finally like it.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Finally the shelf is done
Posted by
alli may
at
11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Ooh the shelf looks fabulous!!!!
I like it....a lot. :)
are you up for hire? It looks great!
That looks awesome! Which room do you have it in?
That looks awesome! Which room do you have it in?
love it, you are the best at decorating.
The shelf looks great! Hey I need to reach you buy I don't have your new email address- so email me when you get a chance. Thanks!
-MarKay
markaythelin@gmail.com
The truth is that this is simply amazing. I am so glad that such phenomenal talent married into our family. When I have my own place you are going to hate me because all I will do is beg for your help.
It's so nice when you finally get a project finished that you've been working on. It looks beautiful by the way!
I do love it! What walls in your house are 'white' and since when???
I'm so out of your loop, it bites sometimes!
Post a Comment