
When M got home from school she told me that I look beautiful today and I thought, "yeah beautiful for a plus size model". She is only saying this because my hair is curly. Then I laughed to myself because once again I was reminded of a very embrassing moment from highschool (when I weighed 105 lbs, and was very skinny- even though I thought I was fat).
One day a woman from a modeling agency came to speak to my class and afterward told me that I look just like one of her models (at that time in my life I thought that was such a compliment). She told me to look through her model books, and I did and didn't see anyone that looked like me, so when she asked me about it later, i told her I hadn't seen anyone that looked like me, at which time she asked if I had looked in the PLUS SIZE model book. If I looked like a plus-size model back then, then I guess I look like a super plus-size model now! :) Gotta love the embrassing moments!!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
I'm so beautiful!
Posted by
alli may
at
11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
haha if you're a super plus sized model I don't want to know what I am:)
ps~ you are so beautiful!!!
Oh puh-lease. Plus size my butt...actually, my butt is plus size, but you know what I mean. You are gorgeous Allison. One of the prettiest people I know...outside and inside. M knows what she's talkin' about. And I LOVE your shelf. It looks perfect. :)
Heidi
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? I had to put all caps, because I would have been yelling at you, and then I would say "you knock it off you dirty pirate hooker" (from Anchor Man)....then I would punch you in the ovary. I am really not an angry or violent person. I was trying to be funny. It might not come off that way. Oops. But FOR REAL. Just look at you. I think I may go and eat some chocolate now because I feel so good about me. ;)
You little hoe! I remember in high school there were a few times that people asked if we were sisters and even twins!!! What a compliment to me...to look like Allison May...WOW! You are beautiful!
You are beautiful!! :)
You are seriously one of the most ridiculouly beautiful people I've ever seen.
Heidi Klum, eat your heart out!
Beautiful, talented, funny, intelligent, kind, etc. We could go on all day. The Plus Size model lady is lame. People like that need therapy.
Plus size model my a** (he, he!) I'm bringing out the profanity here, that's how ridiculous that woman was! You were beautiful then and are just as beautiful now. Seriously. Mabel's got it right!
Love ya, my georgeous friend!
p.s.- Dezaree's comment was hilarious!
That is a funny story! You totally COULD be a model. You are beautiful! I'm glad that you posted a photo of your beautiful self... I hope you believe it!
Post a Comment