Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One of my Valentines


I love M so much. She is such a sweetheart. She is obedient, kind, smart, loving, honest, sensitive, stubborn, quiet, creative, reverent, and crazy. She loves to dance silly and make us laugh however she can. She is great at "working it out" with her friends and brothers. I am so proud of her and how she has grown. When we 1st put her in dance when she was 4, she was so shy that she wouldn't participate. Now she is dancing like crazy, and loves it. She even gave the talk in primary. I love you sweet M!!!

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

We all LOVE her! She is so much fun to be around . . . she has a great mom to learn from. We miss you guys!

fluffy said...

What a cute girl! Cute pictures too! Had a great time at lunch the other day! When are you going to cook me dinner?

kacee said...

what a doll! love the glasses!

Caitlin Domanico said...

beautiful! You are lucky to have her!!!

The Mansfield's said...

She is beautiful Allison. No matter what you say, you are a good mom and luckily our children forgive us for our faults. So even when we do make mistakes, which we all do, they forgive and forget quickly.

sweet pickles said...

What a sweet tribute to your beautiful girl!

T.Bailey said...

I remember when she was born with that cute cone head. Now she is the smartest, and most beautiful, 6 year old I know. I love you Mabel cakes.

Angie Penrose said...

She's getting so big! LOVE the pictures. They look amazing. :) Fun to talk to you the other day. We need to do that more often.

Blondie said...

She is beautiful, just like her Mom. What a cute page!!

heidivee said...

This is so cute, Allison. I keep forgetting to tell you how adorable Mabel was when I watched your kids. She danced like crazy for my video camera. She used to be so shy...I was so proud of her. She is truly a sweetheart of a girl.

Unknown said...

Such a cute girl!
Great photos... and great LO!