


Who drinks Peas and Carrots Baby Food??? The food was way out of reach sitting on the placemat that was in reach, so of course BOB couldn't resist and had to pull the placemat until he could reach the Peas and Carrots. THIRSTY ANYONE?!! This is just a tiny insight to the mischief going on all day at our house.
We are actually really sad to be leaving BOB with the in-laws for the weekend while we head down to the middle of nowhere for a little Family Reunion. I'm actually really nervous to leave him. I was never homesick until I had kids. Whenever I'm away from them it makes me really anxious. Good Luck Grandma!!! And thanks a bunch!
Friday, July 20, 2007
AHH refreshing....... Peas and Carrots!!!
Posted by
alli may
at
8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He just looks so innocent! You are a good mom :)
Oh my! He's hilarious. If there was one piece of food on a football field that kid would find it. It's amazing to me. We'll take good care of him while you're gone. I promise. But- he will miss you guys. I can already see the sad on his face. That is a sign of a good mom :)
Boy doesn't that look yummy! Atleast he eats it right? :)
Post a Comment