Monday, July 23, 2007
Family Fun
We had a great time at the Family Reunion. We really enjoyed being in the mountains. The kids had a great time playing in the dirt with all their cousins, and we had a great time visiting with relatives we don't see very often. We missed Bob a lot and were excited to pick him up last night, only to find that he didn't want to come with us, he wanted to stay with grandma. We tried not to take it personally, and after sleeping a night in our own beds, we're back to normal everyday life.
Posted by
alli may
at
1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Cute shots Allison! Love the ones in the grass. Looks like a fun weekend. I'm sure BOB missed you. :)
It looks like you guys had a great time. The pictures are amazing! I am going to have to call you to ask you how to use our camera. I just haven't had the time to figure it out. . .
Alison,
Hey! So, Geoff already called Brent and yelled at him for not letting us know that you guys had a blog. But looking at your page, you haven't had one for long.....so I guess that we can forgive you :). I love your page. We've been thinking of changing the look of ours...but we really have no time. We barely get a post in a month now. But your family looks wonderful. You have some good lookin' kids. I was just looking at the birth announcement that you sent for BOB...he's almost one now huh? That is crazy...we've been gone for so long and out of the loop. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I love what you did with your bedroom....huge difference. Well now that I have written a novel, I will stop. Just thought I would say hi. Hope to see you guys soon.....next summer hopefully. Take care.
HELLLLLLLOOOOO.
Why wasn't I notified that you totally have a blog????
What the crap!?
I am so going to kick your butt.
I have some reading to do!
Post a Comment