Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Some pictures

For those of you who haven't seen us for a while... here are some pictures from a trip to Zion's a few months ago. April 2007.



















It was a lot of fun. Especially for B who had to carry BOB on his back with M and W whining the whole time to be carried too.

4 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

Yeah!! Welcome to the blog world! I'm so excited to see what you are up to. Love the picture with the rocks. So cute! And your header is darling. You are never going to get anything done now! Your cleaning days are over!! :)

Karon said...

I love the picture at the top of your blog with the all three of the kids! I also love the pictures from Zions . . . I didn't even know that you went!

Brent B. said...

Looks good Sugar!!

T.Bailey said...

Allison- I love it. I knew your blog would be amazing. Well done!