Friday, July 13, 2007

One of these things is not like the other!



Can you tell which of the kids hasn't been out in the sun the entire summer? M and W are so tan that many people make comments about how dark they are. BOB just hasn't seemed to get as much sun as the other two. M and W spend everyday all day in their swimsuits and it's beginning to show. I used to be that tan... now I look more like BOB.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I live in Las Vegas with a pool nearby. . . and I am still as white as a ghost. I would love to get some sun too! The kids are way too cute!

Karon said...

What a precious picture. I am so envious of their tans. They look like little California beach bums with their blond hair and dark skin!

T.Bailey said...

They're like little Lamanites. Wait- is that sacreligious?