




I thought I would give a "shout-out" to the scrapbooking girls. I am not always- (meaning- am never) good at telling people how grateful I am for them. I figured I mine-as-well tell all of you how I blessed I feel for having such wonderful people in my life. Hopefully you'll all feel loved at some point- by getting a shout-out. So my 1st (of many) shout-out is for the scrap girls. Love you!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
The 1st "Shout Out"
Posted by
alli may
at
10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Allison, you are way to nice. I don't know about the gossiping thing, but sure love that you think that!! So glad we all have each other, like I have said so many times before don't know what I would do without you all. Love having friends that I can just be me with. Love you all!!
How nice of you to make me feel all good inside! I can't even imagine that you are the one who thinks I'm "perfect". Look in the mirror!
-Steph
Awe, thanks Ali!
What a wonderful thing to see.
Did you take all those photos? They are beautiful.
I feel so blessed to have each of you as a friend.
Thanks for your kind words, they really lift my heart and spirit.
Loves to you my friend.
Oh you sweet thing. Isn't it wonderful that we have each other. True friends...no Façade required. I love knowing that I can be "me" with you and all the scrappin' girls. Its so comforting knowing you are there for me when I need you. Thanks for making me smile and tear-up, I need all the happy thoughts I can get! Thanks for being you, you're the perfect friend just the way you are.
T
Ok Allison- I'm tagging you! You've got to write 8 interesting things about you on your blog and then pass it on to 4 others. Fun huh?
Post a Comment