Tuesday, August 7, 2007

First Day


M is loving school. She was so excited to start, but after one day, she said, "it was so long, and I'm so tired... I don't think I'm going back". Little does she know that this is the first day of the rest of her life! P.S. if you're wondering who bought her that busy outfit, it was the grandmas....they cannot say no, and M loves dressing like Punky Brewster.

4 comments:

Dezaree said...

I saw Trisha's post about this. I made the comment that I can't believe that she is in school already. That's unreal to me. It seems like we've been gone for so long and everyone is going to be so grown up. How long ago was it that we saw you? I can't even remember. That's bad.

T.Bailey said...

I think I had an outfit like this. I saw it in a picture when I was in 5th grade. When I asked my mom why she dressed me that way she informed me that I was the one who picked it out. Sad, but true.

Unknown said...

That is crazy that school is already starting and that M is going!
She looks great! Love those grammy's!

Angie Penrose said...

What a cutie! Can't believe she is in school already! I'm not ready for Tanner to go. :(I've still got a few more weeks though.