Tuesday, August 7, 2007

All dolled up




W and his friend Kicen decided they would try-out some of M's dance attire. They must've liked it because they've been putting it on everyday. On Saturday B found them driving Kicen's sister's pink jeep around the block wearing leotards. This is future blackmail of course!

6 comments:

Dezaree said...

Total and complete blackmale. What's even funnier is that you are putting it out there for all to see. Awesome....you're the best mom ever!!!!! j/k. But this is hilarious. What does the hubby think of this? I just called Geoff to tell him about it. He's going to check it out...then give Brent a call to give him a hard time. Tell Brent I am sorry that I told Geoff. He would have found out about it anyway :).

T.Bailey said...

Oh my- another Jason in the making . . . .

Unknown said...

If he wasn't so "boy" I'm sure you'd be worried!
That pink is actually quite becoming of W!

Dezaree said...

blackmale....? What the? I of course meant blackmail. So I can't spell, no big deal. Geoff pointed my mistake and thinks that I have black males on my mind. Maybe I do, and maybe I do....;)

Angie Penrose said...

Hilarious!!

Dezaree said...

my email address is dezaree@gmail.com Write me please. It makes me feel loved :).